Linda Braun Leibowitz
Certified Executive Coach and Clinical Psychologist
Linda has 20 years of experience in executive coaching, leadership development, and group facilitation. After living and working in both South Africa and the United States, she has developed an intimate understanding of diverse cultures and markets.
Linda graduated cum laude from WITS University in Johannesburg, South Africa, with a degree in clinical psychology. For several years, she worked as both a clinical psychologist in private practice and a leadership development consultant before committing herself exclusively to coaching and leadership development. She has accreditations in various emotional and personality psychometric instruments.
As an experienced business consultant, Linda has coached a wide range of leaders from middle management to CEO, across multiple industries that include Financial and Financial Regulatory Services, Management Consulting, Biotech, Retail, Pharmaceutical, IT, and Health Insurance. Some of the organizations she has worked with include McKinsey, PepsiCo International, Accenture, Deloitte, Merck, JSE Securities Exchange, The Bond Exchange, KPMG, and Stryker.
Linda’s passion for working with leaders to develop their full potential has led her clients to achieve excellence and fulfillment in their professional lives. Through a unique combination of deep inquiry, challenge, and rigor, she emphasizes self-awareness, self-correction and solution generation. She is committed to empowering her clients and delivering powerful, lasting results.
AMONG HER CREDITS ARE:
- Clinical Psychologist – Graduated Cum Laude and licensed in South Africa
- Licentiate in Speech and Drama – University of South Africa (1992)
- Private practice as a Clinical Psychologist and Corporate Consultant (South Africa 1992-1999)
- Founder and CEO of Accents Training cc (South Africa 1998-2009)
- Integral Coach® Professional Coach certification – Center for Coaching at the University of Cape Town’s (UCT) Graduate School of Business (GSB), in affiliation with New Ventures West (San Francisco) (2007-2009)
- Faculty member, Center for Coaching at UCT’s GSB
- Adjunct faculty member, New Ventures West, San Francisco (current)
- External coach, Stryker – supporting their leadership development program (current)
- Designer and co-lead facilitator for the RE > launch Workshop: Women in Transition – launchbox, Del Mar, San Diego (current)
“Throughout my coaching, Linda offered learning and insight in a kind, understanding, trusting, and professional manner. I have had the great pleasure of applying my life lessons to my personal life and professional career and this has born much fruit… Through our journey of discovery, she prepared me and guided me through the most amazing spiritual and mental growth awakening that I have ever had the pleasure of experiencing in my life.”
“As my mentor during a 12-month Integral Coaching certification, Linda played a key role in my development and the learning of our team… Her “in the moment” coaching was exactly what I needed and she always had valuable information to share. A true professional, Linda was proactive, prepared, and responsive.”
“Linda strikes the right balance between gentle encouragement and relentless, firm focus… I have no reservations in recommending her and feel privileged to have had the opportunity to be coached by her.”
“Linda has inspired me on my path to becoming an Integral Coach… I think of her, and the time we spent together, as a lake: deep, calm, transparent and reflecting what’s going on with a mirror’s precision. Thanks, Linda, for unconditionally supporting me in my quest for uncovering my deepest self.”
“Linda has made a significant contribution to me as a businesswoman… Her commitment to my development was nothing short of outstanding.”
top ten reviews cell phone> Linda Braun Leibowitz slot up