Certified Executive Coach and Clinical Psychologist
Tana has more than 23 years of experience in private practice, which she later combined with corporate work. After founding The Core Vision Consultancy in 1999, she has concentrated exclusively on working with senior executives and teams for international and South African businesses.
Tana completed the Associate Integral® Coaching Course at the University of Cape Town’s Graduate School of Business. She is also a licensed Clinical Psychologist (South Africa) with accreditations in various emotional and personality psychometric instruments. Her areas of expertise include executive coaching, leadership development, facilitating executive teams, group facilitation, diversity programs, and change management.
Tana has worked with multiple organizations as an expert consultant, including: Intercare Solutions, Life Technologies, McKinsey, RCI, MTN, the Johannesburg Bar Association, Transvaal Sugar, Investec, Bond Exchange, Time Quantam, Anglo Coal, Anglo Platinum, Deloitte, Societe Generale, Standard Bank, Lonza, and the Hobart Group.
SOME OF TANA’S CAREER HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- Preferred list of executive coaches, Investec Bank (12 years)
- Design and implementation of large-scale Multicultural Development Program at Deloitte (3 years)
- Personal Change Program, Anglo Platinum (56,000 participants)
- Large-scale international leadership program, Lonza AG (Switzerland and U.S.)
- Design and implementation of bi-annual Career Development Centers, for Lonza AG’s high potentials and Tier 2 executives
- Won tender for company-wide diversity program for one of the world’s largest consulting firms (South Africa)
- Facilitator for the Gordon Institute of Business Science Leadership Development Program (8 years)
- Designer and co-lead facilitator for the RE > launch Workshop: Women in Transition – launchbox, Del Mar, San Diego (current)
“My objectives for personal and career development were exceeded…Tana understands the individual’s personal, psychological and career needs. These dimensions which she works with result in behavior changes that are sustainable.”
“Tana Slomowitz is an experienced and effective business coach and an exceptional facilitator of learning and organizational processes. Investec has engaged Tana’s services for more than 12 years…we are especially appreciative of her ability to work with our organizational culture.”
“Tana successfully coached many senior managers at Lonza. She also obtained excellent results with the teams… Working together with Tana has been very exciting and has resulted in my own personal development as well as those of my coworkers. Business results were clearly visible.”
“Tana’s integrity, professional and engaging style is of the highest I have seen during my [30-year] career… she has had a profound influence on helping people to grow and develop as a result of her excellent coaching skills. I would highly recommend Tana.”
“Tana uses a holistic approach which integrates the intrapersonal, interpersonal, and professional development of the leader based on the Lonza Performance Competency Model. Her work has returned value exponentially with a strengthened leadership infrastructure within Lonza.”