Our approach to diversity is multi-dimensional and tailored to suit your organization’s unique diversity profile. We create your profile by conducting on-site focus groups, in-depth interviews, and attitudinal surveys. Based on this information, we design a series of custom workshops that include:
- The business case for leveraging diversity
- Experiential modules that allow for personal insight into biases and prejudices
- An examination of the personal, interpersonal, and organizational effects of bias
- Theoretical models that ground the experiential aspects of the workshops
- Sharing of the different experiences and perspectives represented by the diverse groups within your organization
- Strong, facilitated discussion around current diversity issues within the organization
- Problem-solving for authentic inclusivity and multiculturalism in the workplace
Between workshops, we provide exercises to encourage further self-reflection and learning applications. Participants complete the diversity workshops with tools and skills that can be put into action immediately.
Learn more about our comprehensive, customized diversity workshops.