Empowering Women to Lead
Women are globally underrepresented in leadership positions. Those who hold such positions face the unique challenges that come with working in historically male dominated arenas.
Our workshops are designed for women currently in leadership positions, as well as those aspiring to a leadership role. We empower women to step into leadership roles with:
- Strong self-awareness
- Appreciation of the value of female qualities in leadership
- The ability to cope with gender bias
- Skills to communicate with greater impact
- The confidence to become a powerful leader
We educate participants on the contradictions inherent in being a woman in a position of power and equip them with the tools they need to succeed despite these contradictions. Our interactive workshops center on the limiting stories we create for ourselves about what it means to be a woman and equip women with the self-awareness and skills that they need to re-author their leadership experience.
Our Women and Leadership workshops are tailored to meet the unique needs of your participants, and may include some or all of the following topics:
- The case for more women leaders
- The vital role of female values and traits in leadership
- How to recognize and manage gender stereotypes in leadership
- Discovery of the female conflicts that surround being in positions of authority
- Overcoming barriers to powerful communication
- The importance of mentoring other women
- Understanding self-sabotage and the sabotage of other women
- Examining the “superwoman” myth and work-life balance
Learn more about our Women and Leadership workshops, and how to schedule one for your organization.